Home > Conversational Programming System ( C.P.S.)
Conversational Programming System ( C.P.S.)
Why wait for the G-Code? Use CPS and Cut the Part NOW!
The System M3X Conversational Programming System (CPS) is designed to eliminate G-code programming for CNC milling machines. CPS is a very fast DOS based program that runs off-line on Windows and DOS computers. Unlike many CAM systems that require state-of-the-art, expensive work station's to run, CPS will run on just about any type of machine. CPS is a plain English way to produce G-Code files without knowing G-Code.
This is a very typical part created using CPS
- Tool Change information (CPS takes care of all the offsets)
- 3-D Point to Point (Great for manual quill work)
- Line, Line at Angle
- Line, tangent to 1 or 2 circles
- Arcs, any start point
- Drill, peck drill, tap cycles
- Manual user input (Comment or G-Code)
- Bolt Hole Patterns
- Hole Grid Patterns
- Exploded Bolt Hole Patterns
- Radius blends between 2 lines
- Circular Pockets**
- Rectangular Pockets (With Corner Radius)**
- Straight Slots**
- Curved Slots**
- D-Holes (Chassis connectors)
- RS-232 Holes (Trapezoid)
- Inside, outside circular Frames
- Inside, outside rectangular Frames (With Corner Radius)
- Show Part graphically with tool sequence.
- Print Part (Part graphic and event list)
- All CPS functions include Z-Depth
**Milling events include wall and or floor finish value, Z depth and Z step increment.